This classical trek to Everest Base Camp follows in the footsteps of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa as they did on their famous expedition to be the first to conquer the world’s highest peak.
This trek takes you into the lap of the Himalayas and the home of the highest mountain in the world Mt Everest at 8848m. Everest Base Camp is situated at an altitude of 5364m and brings you as close as you can get to the highest peak in the world (without a climbing permit). The viewpoint from Kala Patar 5545m allows a classic view of the Everest range including 4 of the world’s 800m+ peaks. This splendid trek will bring you to the starting point of summit attempts and in spring you can even view the hustle and bustle of the climbing expeditions preparing for summit attempts.
During this trek, you will enjoy crystal clear view of The Himalayan range including Mount Everest, AmaDablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumoriamong others. Trekking to Mt Everest Base camp takes only 14 days. The local people in this area are Sherpas, they are very welcoming and consider every tourist as their own guests. Guests are regarded as Gods according to Nepalese tradition and culture. You will be greeted with a soft voice saying “Namaste” accompanied by the joining of palms together. Save plenty of space on your memory card as you will witness countless photographic moments. You will be immersed in the fascinating Sherpa community, culture and traditional way of life.
- Accommodation , lodging and fooding during trek on local lodge or camping
- Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu airfare
- expert guide,sherpa,cook,kitchen staffs & porters
- Sagarmatha National park fees
- Trekkers’ Information Management System fees
- 2 nights accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- International flight
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Tips for staff and porters
- travel insurance
Note: For further details, you are kindly requested to contact us.