This trek which takes in 3 high passes is considered to be one of the most difficult treks in the Everest Region. It is a wonderful opportunity to cross passes at 5330m and 5535m.
On this trek you will be passing through vantage points with extraordinary views of the 8000m peaks including Mt Everest, the worlds tallest peak.
Other features of this trek is the visit to Thame, one of the oldest Sherpa villages in the region, home of an ancient monastery and the childhood home of Tenzing Norgay Sherpa (the first to summit Mt Everest along with Edmund Hillary). Other highlights of this trek are the picturesque Gokyo Lakes, Gokyo Ri and Kala Pattar viewpoints. The viewpoint from Kala Patar 5545m allows a classic view of the Everest range including 4 of the world’s 800m+ peaks. This magnificent trek will bring you to the starting point of summit attempts and in spring you can even view the hustle and bustle of the climbing expeditions preparing for summit attempts.
During this trek, you will enjoy crystal clear view of The Himalayan range including Mount Everest, Ama Dablam, Lhotse, Nuptse, Pumori among others.
|Day 1||Arrival in Kathmandu|
|Day 2||Flight to Lukla, trek to phakding||4 Hrs|
|Day 3||Trek to Namche||7 Hrs|
|Day 4||Rest at Namche|
|Day 5||Trek to Thame||6 Hrs|
|Day 6||Trek to Lumde||6 Hrs|
|Day 7||Trek Gokyo via Renjo-la Pass||8 Hrs|
|Day 8||Trek Taenak via Gokyo-ri||6 Hrs|
|Day 9||Trek Dzong-la via chola pass||7 Hrs|
|Day 10||Trek to Gorakshep||7 Hrs|
|Day 11||Trek to Lobuche ai kalapathhar||6 Hrs|
|Day 12||Trek to Chhukung via kongmala pass||8 Hrs|
|Day 13||Trek to Thangbuche||6 Hrs|
|Day 14||Trek to Namche||5 Hrs|
|Day 15||Trek to Lukla||8 Hrs|
|Day 16||Fly to Kathmandu|
|Day 17||Departure TIA|
- 2 nights accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast
- Accommodation , lodging and fooding during trek on local lodge or camping
- Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu airfare
- expert guide,sherpa,cook,kitchen staffs & porters
- Sagarmatha National park fees
- Trekkers’ Information Management System fees
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- International flight
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Tips for staff and porters
- travel insurance
Note: For further details, you are kindly requested to contact us.