Everest- the mother Goddess of the World – rises majestically to its supreme height of 8848m/ 29,028ft. on the Nepal – Tibet border dominating the Sherpa region of Khumbu in the South and the open Rongbuk Valley in the North. Our climb of Mt. Everest in this program is from the north side of the mountain following the North Col and North East Ridge route.
Day 01: Climbers arrive in Kathmandu.
Day 02: Fly Lukla and begin trek to Phakding.
Day 03:Trek to Namche.
Day 04: Excursion around Namche for acclimatization.
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche.
Day 06:Trek to Dingboche.
Day 07: Acclimatization around Dingboche.
Day 08: Trek to Lobuche.
Day 09: Acclimatization around Lobuche.
Day 10: Kalapathar ~Gorakshep.
Day 11: Trek to the Base Camp.
Day 12-13: Free at the base camp.
Day 15 : Climbing.
Day 16: Clean ABC / BC.
Day 17: Return trek to Lukla.
Day 18 :Fly to Kathmandu and shopping(Dinnar party)
Day 19: International departure.
- Airport pick up and hotel trasfers
- Hotel Accomodation in Kathmandu
- Domestic flights and all ground transportaion
- Fooding & lodging during expedition
- Base camp tent and equipment
- Expedition Royalty and permit to chinese government to climb north rigde of Mt.Everest
- Permit for satellite phone or walkie talkie
- Liasion officer's salary and accomodation in Tibet
- Insurance for staffs during expedition
- International flight airfare
- Travel and personal insurance
- Extra nights accomodation in kathmandu & other places than the scheduled itinerary
- Emergency rescue cost if required
- All personal expenses such as any alcoholic beverages,snacks,internet,telephone,laundry etc
- Personal clothing,climbing gears and medical kits
- Filmimg and drone permit fees
- Tips to guides,staffs and porters