Shishapangma, “the range above the grassy plain” is located in central Himalaya and lies totally within Tibet. To the east lies Mount Molamenchen to the west Mount Xifeng and Mount Nandengri and to the northwest Mount Khambachen. Sishapangma, was first climbed by the Chinese in 1964. There are three distinct climbing routes on the Southwest face with several other logical possibilities on the West Ridge and East face. Our route picks up from Nyalam, 33km from the Nepal / Tibet border, up to the Chinese base camp at an altitude of about 5000-5400m. The trek to BC takes about three to five days via the Nyanang Phu Chu valley.
Days 01 : Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
Days 02 : Kathmandu – Nyalam.
Days 03 : Acclimatisation a Nyalam.
Days 04 : Nyalam – Shishapangma Base Camp.
Days 05-06 : Installation and acclimatization at Base camp.
Days 07-08 : BC – ABC.
Days 09-30 : Climbing period.
Days 31-33 : ABC- BC.
Days 34 : BC – Nyalam.
Days 35: Nyalam – Kathmandu.
Days 36 : City sightseeing & shopping.
Days 37 : Bhaktapur sightseeing ferewell party.
Days 38 : Internatioanal Departure.
The cost of the expedition will be provided on request.
- Airport pick up and hotel trasfers
- Hotel Accomodation in Kathmandu
- Domestic flights and all ground transportaion
- Fooding & lodging during expedition
- Base camp tent and equipment
- Expedition Royalty and permit to chinese government to climb north rigde of Mt.Everest
- Permit for satellite phone or walkie talkie
- Liasion officer’s salary and accomodation
- Insurance for staffs during expedition
- International flight airfare
- Travel and personal insurance
- Extra nights accomodation in kathmandu & other places than the scheduled itinerary
- Emergency rescue cost if required
- All personal expenses such as any alcoholic beverages,snacks,internet,telephone,laundry etc
- Personal clothing,climbing gears and medical kits
- Filmimg and drone permit fees
- Tips to guides,staffs and porters