Gokyo, A hidden valley with few glacier lakes and Everest Base camp has own meaning for adventurous peoples. This is one of the popular and adventurous trek at higher places of Khumbu valley. The Khumbu region is intelligibly one of the most popular and a spectacular destination for adventure seekers and it offers the best opportunity to gain the Himalayan experience. This trek begins with a dramatic scenic flight to Lukla and the trail follows many farm villages with beautiful views of the high snow capped peaks of the world, and to the famous view point Gokyo ri and higher pass Cho La with the highest spot at Kalapathar for the outstanding breathe taking panoramic.
Everest Base Camp / Gokyo Lake Trek
20 -day trip – Itinerary (No passes on the way)
Home land of Sherpa people, Buddhist cultural experiences, an ultimate dream for all adventurous people to see Everest, Famous mountaineering region, unforgettable panoramic views, well conserved vast bio-diversity.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamndu and transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla (2840m)Trek to Phakding( 2610m) 4Hrs.
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m) 8Hrs.
Day 04: Acclimatization day at Namche Bazar
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche (3860m) 6Hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Dingboche (4410m)8Hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche (4910m)6Hrs.
Day 08: Trek to EBC. Back to Gorakhshep (5140m)7Hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Dzong-La via Kalapathar (3930m)7Hrs.
Day 10: Trek to Gokyo (3810m)9Hrs.
Day 11: Trek to Machhermo (4200m)6Hrs.
Day 16: Trek to Mong Danda(3680)6Hrs.
Day 17: Trek to Namche Bazar (3440m)4Hrs.
Day 18: Trek from Namache Bazar to Lukla8Hrs
Day 19: Flight to Kathmandu / city sightseeing
Day 20: Departure
- 2 nights accommodation at hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast
- Accommodation , lodging and fooding during trek on local lodge or camping
- Kathmandu/Lukla/Kathmandu airfare
- expert guide,sherpa,cook,kitchen staffs & porters
- Sagarmatha National park fees
- Trekkers’ Information Management System fees
- All guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and entry fees
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- International flight
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Tips for staff and porters
- travel insurance
Note: For further details, you are kindly requested to contact us.