Langtang valley trekking is one of the popular trekking in Lang tang region. Langtang valley trekking offers superb Himalayan scenery including the Mount Langtang Lirung, Ganesh Himal , Naya kanga, Gyachungkhang, Yala peak , Tibetan Himal and Annapurna himalaya range, wild animals such as Leopards, panda, Ghoral , Tharal, Moutain thar , monkeys , Musk deer etc , birds such as Pheasants (Nepal national bird), Longtail bird, sparrows ,Himalayan dove etc. Since langtang valley trekking trail has been open Himalaya Journey Trekking and expedition..
Lang tang valley trekking gives you the opportunity to get right in among the Himalayan peaks and to get off-the-beaten-track, walking through some fascinatingly remote and relatively un populated areas. Lang tang valley trek passes through an ever-changing climate and offers trekkers an exceptional diversity of scenery and culture. Altitudes of 4984m (Tsesku Ri) are reached, and a reasonable level of physical fitness is necessary to comfortably complete Lang tang valley trek. Sora Adventure Treks & Expedition arrange Lang tang valley trekking according to travelers /trekkers holiday schedule.
랑탕 트레킹 9박 10일 (10 days Langtang Trekking)
Day 01: Arrival in Kathamndu Airport and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Drive by Bus/Jeep to Syabrubesi (7 Hours)
Day 03: Trek to Lamahotel (6Hours)
Day 04: Trek to Langtang Village (6 Hours)
Day 05: Trek to Kenjing Gumpa (6 Hours)
Day 06: Trek to Kenjing-Ri back to Kenjing Gumpa (5 Hours)
Day 07: Trek to Goda tabela(6 Hours)
Day 08: Trek to Syabrubeshi(6 Hours)
Day 09: Drive to Kathmandu (6hours)
Day 10: City sightseeing & Departure home
- Accommodation/Meals during trek on local lodge or camping All transportation
- English or Korean speaking local expert guide,Sherpa,Cook, porters Langtang National park fees
- Trekkers’ Information Management System fees(TIMS)
- Accommodation at 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu and Heritage entrance fees. Airport Receive & Drop Trekking Map
- Insurance for all staff & porters
- International flight & departure tax Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu
- Personal gears & clothing (available on hire)
- Tips, any person