Lhotse is the fourth highest mountain in the world. Lhotse is sometimes mistakenly identified as the south peak of the Everest massif. No serious attention was turned to climbing Lhotse until after Everest had finally been ascended. Lhotse was first climbed in 1956 as an alternative route to the summit of Everest. as a fully registered company, Sora adventure Treks & Expeditions Pvt. Ltd is fully covered by crew insurance and company guarantees. Our expedition guides, leaders and climbing staff are fully qualified and very experienced on all major routes on trekking and high altitude peaks. We are proud of our ability to guide you through even the most technical terrain with the safest possible methods. We ensure that our prices are very competitive without compromising your safety, comfort, or chance of summiting.
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Fly to Lukla & trek to Phakding -camp or Lodge.
Day 03: Phakding – Namche – Camp or Lodge.
Day 04: Rest day Namche Bazaar Camp – Lodge.
Day 05: Namche – Thyangboche, Camp or lodge.
Day 06: Thyanboche – Pheriche, camp or Lodge.
Day 07: Pheriche – Lobuche, camp or Lodge.
Day 08: Lobuche -Base Camp, Preparation, camp.
Day 09-41: CLIMBING PERIOD OF MT. LHOTSE . 8516m.
Day 42: Base Camp Preparation, camp or Lodge.
Day 43: Base camp – Pheriche Camp/Lodge.
Day 46: Periche – Namche – lodge.
Day 44: Namche – Lukla – lodge.
Day 45: Lukla – Kathmandu fly.
Day 46: Sightseeing &shopping.
Day 47: International departure.
- Airport pick up and hotel trasfers
- Hotel Accomodation in Kathmandu
- Domestic flights and all ground transportaion
- Fooding & lodging during trekking & expedition
- TIMS fees,sagarmatha National Park fees
- Expedition Royalty and permit to climb Mt.Everest
- Garbage Managements fees
- Permit for satellite phone or walkie talkie
- Liasion officer’s allowances and accomodation
- Insurance for staffs during expedition
- International flight airfare
- Travel and personal insurance
- Extra nights accomodation in kathmandu & other places than the scheduled itinerary
- Emergency rescue cost if required
- All personal expenses such as any alcoholic beverages,snacks,internet,telephone,laundry etc
- Personal clothing,climbing gears and medical kits
- Filmimg and drone permit fees
- Tips to guides,staffs and porters